Saturday, May 15, 2010

Good grief!  Really?  Has it really been three months since I last posted something?  I have no good excuses, sorry!  It's been a little busy around here, but nothing out of the ordinary and nothing that should have kept me from posting for this long.  Daniel is still enjoying preschool and only has three days left.  This year is just flying by!  We have applied to the pre-K program through the county and are on a waiting list for a five day a week preschool.  We should hopefully know something by the beginning of July, but either way, he's got at least one more year of preschool left before he heads off to Kindergarten.  Jacob has only seventeen days left of school and is enjoying his third season of playing baseball.  Dylan is helping out by coaching and I think the two of them are really having fun doing it together.  As much as I sometimes need my time alone during the day, I am truly looking forward to the summer break with both of the boys home.  No schedules, no lunches to pack, no homework - woo-hoo!  And of course, we always have our week at the beach to look forward to!

I am done with school for the semester and couldn't be happier.  It was a long semester filled with lots of studying.  I actually really enjoyed the class and it's a good thing, because I have to take part two of it in the fall!  ;)  Only four more years to go - I know that sounds like a lot, but since I'm only taking one class at a time until Daniel is in Kindergarten, this year and next year really don't count.  And if the next four years fly by as fast as the last ones have, it will be here in no time.  Just think, after I graduate, Jacob will turn 11 and Daniel will turn 8.  Wow.  I think I just sprouted a few more gray hairs.

No comments: