I know, I know! It's only February. But, right now, I have my eyes on the prize. So to speak. You see, on October 11th, I will be crossing the great divide. You know the one. The one that separates the 20s from the 30s. Eeeek! Actually, turning 30 doesn't bother me. OK, it bothers me a little. But, I figure with 9 years of marriage and 2 kids under my belt, I can't really stay in my 20s forever. People might start to get a little suspicious when I have teenagers and I say that I'm still 29. :)
Anyways, I'm actually looking forward to my big 3-0. I wish we were still back in Midlothian, though. I told my husband that I wanted a birthday party for my 30th and while we could still have a party here, there really wouldn't be anyone for me to invite seeing as I don't have any friends in Lynchburg, yet. Still working on that. So, why am I counting down to my 30th birthday if it's not to look forward to a big party?? Because I have vowed that I will not spend my 30s the same way that I have spent my 20s. How's that, you say? FAAAAAT!!! So, the great quest has begun. So far, so good. I've had a few setbacks (cough... ice cream... cough), but overall, I think I will come pretty close to achieving my goal by October.
All I have to say is thank God for my iPod!!! It's the only thing that keeps me going when I am pounding the pavement on my treadmill to nowhere. :)
1 comment:
You go girl!!!!!! I know you will meet your weight loss goal b/c you are one of the most determined women I know! God Bless Ya!
Post a Comment