There was a slight change in plans since the last post. You see, apparently when my mother and I get together, we tend to bust our rears a little too much! I don't know why I wasn't expecting us to get so much done, but we did. Over the weekend, we painted the master bedroom, kitchen, dining and the first coat on the living room. Wow. Again - WOW!!! I went over on Tuesday morning and put the second coat on the living room so I have officially completed 7 of the 8 rooms on my to-do list. Yeah!!!! The only room left is the 1/2 bath and with any luck, I should have that done before my mother-in-law arrives on Friday. There is still a huge to-do list for this weekend that involves lots of carpet, windows and cabinets - oh, my!
Tonight my friend, Kristen, is coming to see the new place and for some much needed down time. There will be lots of good food, wine (cosmos for me!!!) & laughing (snorting from me!) I can't wait!!!!
3 comments:
You deserve a drink girl!
Have an extra one for me.
stacey
You guys rock! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Hope you have a lovely time with your friend :)
Post a Comment