I think we may have found a house to put an offer on. It's got the perfect floor plan, the perfect amount of space and very few things that I could actually complain about. Imagine that! I'm so picky that after looking at 8 houses, I thought I would never find a house that I would want to buy. The house that we are looking at right now only has one problem that I wish we could change, but we'll never be able to - it's on a street that is a big hill. The yard is flat, but the street that it's on is a hill. Well, I should say, it's a mountain because that's what it is! It's a great street, though. It just means that if the kids want to ride their bikes, they have to walk them up the hill first to get to the flat cul-de-sac. Basically, it looks like we will have to make use of the local park with bike trails. That's fine by me, it's just different. They just don't do neighborhoods here like they did in Midlothian. First of all, they don't have a ton of neighborhoods here and second, I haven't seen a single neighborhood that has playgrounds, bike trails or pools in them. Again, it's just different out here.
So, we're going back on Friday to take a 2nd look at the house before we put in an offer. Wish us luck and pray that the interest rates will stop going all over the place long enough for us to lock-in! :)
1 comment:
Good Luck!
Post a Comment