The boys had a wonderful Christmas and so did I. Jacob's favorite part was going out on Christmas Eve to leave some "magic" food for the reindeer. Who am I kidding? Jacob's favorite part was really the PRESENTS!!! Santa brought him a lot of things off of his list and he was very happy with all of it. He thought it was pretty cool that we let him go out in his PJs on Christmas morning and try out his new bike. Daniel loved opening his presents. He didn't really care too much what was inside, he just liked ripping them open. Of course, as soon as the last presents had been opened at my in-laws' house, we had to come home and pack up some of the boys' current toys to make room for the new ones. Jacob actually did a really good job helping me choose which toys he was ready to pack up and which ones he wanted to keep. I was amazed that he was able to let go of anything at all!
Anyways, I hope you all had a very Merry and very blessed Christmas! Now it's time for the pictures:
This is what happens to you in this house if you sit still too long while I am decorating. :)
Jacob and Daniel pick out the next ornaments they want to put on the tree.
Jacob puts on the star while Dylan appears to be spending some one-on-one time with the tree.
All the grandkids together in front of the tree at my Mom's house.
Oh, yeah - and did I mention that Daniel started officially walking a week before Christmas! Yeah!!!
It may have been Jacob's gift, but Daniel clearly has been enjoying the kazoo.
Eddie found his favorite spot - right under the tree!
Speaking of the tree... here it is with all the presents under it.
Jacob's reaction when he came downstairs was absolutely priceless!
Jacob helps Daniel open a present.
1 comment:
What a wonderful Christmas you provided for your family. You are a wonderful dil! Thanks for posting the photos.
Remember Christmas last forever in our hearts.
Post a Comment