Dylan is off golfing with his former boss right now. Yes, I know he has a rough life. Just kidding - he did let me sleep in this morning so that was awesome! Right now, the boys are taking naps (well, Daniel is asleep and Jacob is still trying to see what kind of stalling tactics he can use to avoid sleeping) and I am just waiting for Dylan to come home. I need him to help me out with a few things around the house that only big men with big muscles can do. I think the rest of the day will probably be spent cleaning. Not fun. Very necessary, but not fun.
I keep doing a mental countdown in my head of how much time I have left before it will be time to decorate for Christmas (yes, I said Christmas, not the holidays - don't even think of saying Happy Holidays to me. I'll have to save that conversation for a different post.) Anyways, after this weekend there are only 6 weekends left before it will be time to make my house look like a candy cane factory. Some would even say it looks like a candy cane factory exploded all over my house... I do a HUGE candy cane theme - gets bigger every year - and Dylan doesn't like it. I love it! In fact, I think I may even love it even more because Dylan doesn't like it. hahaha. (Click here for my reason on doing a candy cane theme.)
Next weekend we will be going to the Apple Festival at Carter Mountain, so at least we will have that to look forward to. Mmmmm... drool... Mmmmm... oh, sorry. I was thinking about the yummy apple pie I will be baking from all the apples we will be picking! =)
1 comment:
Like father, Like son. Tom is out golfing but with his current boss.
Love your new blog! Only one question! How come the background isn't done in candy cane! It's never too early to start on Christmas.
Hmmmm, seems I already have one family done for Christmas. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Post a Comment