Monday, October 22, 2007

Down on the farm

I can't decide if I am grateful for the summer we are still having or if I wish that Fall would hurry up and get here. There just seems to be something wrong with going to the Pumpkin Patch when it is 82 degrees outside. Don't get me wrong, the weather is beautiful, but I am having a hard time preparing for the upcoming holidays when I'm still dressing my kids in shorts!

Jacob had been asking about going to the Pumpkin Patch for at least two weeks and this past Saturday, we finally went. It didn't take us long to pick out the "perfect" pumpkins for us. Before we did the hayride to pick out our pumpkins, we got to see a pig race, shoot corn cannons and visit animals in the barn. Needless to say, Jacob had a blast doing all of it!



This was the name of the aisle where we parked. Jacob actually remembered it when it came time to go back to the car!


That, my friends, is a squeal of delight!






Daniel helps Daddy pick out a pumpkin for him.


Jacob shows off the pumpkin he picked.

No comments: