So, we finally bought a new laptop for me (my old one died back in June) and I kind of love it. But, really for just one reason. Apparently, it has some sort of recovery feature on it and it was able to pull the defective pictures off of our memory card from last Christmas! Yay!!! And seeing as we have less than two months until my favorite holiday, I figured that I may as well go ahead and post these.
Jacob puts the finishing touches on our sugar cookies we made for Santa.
Watching Santa Tracker on the computer. Jacob was really into the "magic" of Christmas this year.
The boys open their new ornaments for the tree that Daddy found for them last-minute. Daniel got a Little Einsteins one and Jacob got Buzz Lightyear.
In their matching PJs that they got to open on Christmas Eve. Getting ready to head off to bed!
And this picture wasn't one of the lost ones, but when I came across it, I just couldn't resist.
That's Jacob hamming it up in Dylan's glasses. He's always trying to come up with new ways to be silly and this one just makes me smile every time I look at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment