Anyways, you should have seen Jacob when he came in our room this morning. Last night, before he went to bed, we told him that they were now only calling for 3-6 inches of snow. Dylan told me before he left for work that the news was reporting that we had an average of about 10 inches here around town. So when Jacob came in and I told him that we actually got 10 inches of snow, his eyes just about popped out of his head! It was just too cute!
So, we ate breakfast, got all bundled up and headed outside. Daniel had a blast! He wouldn't sit on the sled, but he still had plenty of fun pulling it up and down the hill. Jacob had a ton of fun trying out our new sleds. He wasn't going very fast, though. So, while he went down on the inner tube-style sled, I came down behind him on the other one. Well, I immediately took off flying! Oh - and remember how I said I came down behind Jacob? Big mistake! I bumped into him and since I was going so fast to begin with, we just both started flying down the hill together. We must have looked like an out of control train. I had to stick both of my legs and arms down in the snow to stop us. We had so much fun!

Jacob tries out his new sled.
Daniel had fun just walking up and down the hill.
So, we ate breakfast, got all bundled up and headed outside. Daniel had a blast! He wouldn't sit on the sled, but he still had plenty of fun pulling it up and down the hill. Jacob had a ton of fun trying out our new sleds. He wasn't going very fast, though. So, while he went down on the inner tube-style sled, I came down behind him on the other one. Well, I immediately took off flying! Oh - and remember how I said I came down behind Jacob? Big mistake! I bumped into him and since I was going so fast to begin with, we just both started flying down the hill together. We must have looked like an out of control train. I had to stick both of my legs and arms down in the snow to stop us. We had so much fun!

Jacob tries out his new sled.
Daniel had fun just walking up and down the hill.
Jacob finally got to make a real snow angel!










No comments:
Post a Comment